Digital Project Manager
Hi! We are Spry. Spry started in 2011. (Happy 10-year anniversary!!)
We are founded on kindness. Our focus is SOCIAL MEDIA FOR GOOD.
We partner with clients by asking questions and listening to the goals they have for their business. Together we build online communities through generosity, trust, and impeccable strategy.
Spry Core Values:
- Curious - eager to learn and know
- Clever - quick to understand and devise
- Caring - kind and showing concern for others
- Provide end-to-end project management.
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- Monitor and report on digital media analytics and insights.
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Prepare and present reports on their progress.
- Communicate project progress to client.
- Write out the copy for posts based on the topics provided.
- Coordinating and scheduling progress and planning meetings with clients and Digital Media Strategists.
- 1-3 years of proven work experience in a digital marketing support and/or project management capacity.
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and technology.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of digital media platforms.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Works well independently and within a team
- Ability to adapt to differing personalities and style preferences.
- Strong strategic, critical thinking and solution-oriented skills.
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong skill set in communication and building long-term relationships.
This is a remote role that will start out with 15-25 hours per week, with opportunities to advance into full-time.
If you are someone who seeks a flexible work arrangement, values collaboration and thrives in a creative environment, please apply with your resume and cover letter. Within your cover letter, please share with us why you feel your background fits well in this position.
Spry and Gorge HR have partnered up in the recruitment efforts of this position.